From: tdjgordon on
Hello!

I've just updated today (9/26/07) to the released version of Microsoft
Office Outlook Connector (version 4.x) from the last beta version.

After updating and restarting both Vista and Outlook 2007 the program did
not display an Outlook Connector menu as it had done before. Was there a
change made to how Outlook Connector works or is configured in the released
version?

I've uninstalled the beta (but not uninstalled the accounts from Outlook
2007) and then reinstalled the released version with the same effect - no
Outlook Connector menu or way to install new Hotmail accounts. I also do not
see the "server" menu bar as I had before.

I still am able to receive mail to these accounts, but don't have a Outlook
Connector menu and the choices that it contains.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
--
Tom Gordon
Riverbend Marketing / The Executive Geek