From: SteveP on
I am running Outlook 2003 SP2 on a XP Pro box. All account IMAP settings are
correct. I dual booted with Vista for awhile and then went back to using XP
Pro on the same box.

I then developed a very annoying problem with Outlook. I get this error
message:

"Your offline changes are not up to date. Outlook is now attempting to
rebuild the offline change database. This may take several minutes."

Then Outlook closes and reopens and messes up whatever else is open on my
monitor. I try to use Outlook and the same thin happens again.

I tried a repair and detect as well as a repair from the CD, no good.

I uninstalled Office 2003 and reinstalled it. Same problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?

--
Thanks, Steve