From: WVmontani on
Many times I have tried to schedule a meeting using Outlook 2003
Calendar and I try to schedule a Meeting Room as a Resource. Even
though the Resource says it's availble for the desired time period,
and I reserve it, other user's still see the resource as available and
they are able to book the room as well. Then two different groups
show up for different meetings in the same room.

What might be causing this?

-WVMontani
From: WVmontani on
On Apr 7, 1:49 pm, WVmontani <wvmont...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Many times I have tried to schedule a meeting using Outlook 2003
> Calendar and I try to schedule a Meeting Room as a Resource.  Even
> though the Resource says it's availble for the desired time period,
> and I reserve it, other user's still see the resource as available and
> they are able to book the room as well.  Then two different groups
> show up for different meetings in the same room.
>
> What might be causing this?
>
> -WVMontani

Anyone? Anyone? ....Bueller?

-CB