From: Sam on

Using Outlook Express version 6 w/ XP Pro sp3 connected to a Linksys
rouiter/ Wirespeed dsl modem is there any reason that I should have an
active directory server in OEv6 populated with null values? I just removed
it after doing screen captures on the general and advanced views.

Thanks

From: neo on
Microsoft includes/ships with this LDAP address book configuration by
default. No reason to keep for personal/home use.