From: Becky on
What is the next version up from Outlook Express?
From: Gordon on

"Becky" <Becky(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the next version up from Outlook Express?

Windows Live Mail.

From: VanguardLH on
Gordon wrote:

> Becky wrote ...
>
>> What is the next version up from Outlook Express?
>
> Windows Live Mail.

She didn't like your last answer in her prior post on the same topic. Maybe
she thought asking more times would generate a different answer.
From: nancy0123 on

Becky;131550 Wrote:
> What is the next version up from Outlook Express?
I am also waiting for the next version up from Outlook Express.

--
nancy0123

http://www.stellarinfo.co.in/
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: N. Miller on
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:14:34 -0500, nancy0123 wrote:

> Becky;131550 Wrote:

>> What is the next version up from Outlook Express?

> I am also waiting for the next version up from Outlook Express.

And I am waiting for my first million dollars. Hasn't come in. Yet.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come