From: mel on
I am unable to receive my emails into Outlook Express from my blueyonder
webmail account. I have checked my firewall settings & contacted my ISP to no
avail. I tried via Microsoft Outlook but that won't work either. It says it
is receiving mail, but no emails arrive. I have deleted large emails in my
webmail. I receive the following error messages
"message No.1 could not be retrieved. Account blueyonder
serverpop3.blueyonder.co.uk Protocol pop3, server response "subject Fwd:F+OK;
Port 110 Secure (SSL) No, server error 0x800CCC90"
"A time out occurred while communicating with server Account blueyonder pop3
server pop3.blueyonder.co.uk prtocol pop3 Port 110 Secure SSL No error
No.0x800CCC19"
Any help out there gratefully received!
From: helpmeplz on
I seem to have the opposite problem, I cant send e-mail but i can recieve. I
tried a different oe but now I can't find a send recieve button...grrr any
help plzzzzzzzz

From: Taurarian on
Hi Mel, you could try the OE Newsgroup

OE6-specific newsgroup:

From: Jon on
Mel,
Did you just download Update for Windows XP (KB887742)? My wife (Outlook)
and I (Outlook Express) both cannot get our emails to function since 2/23,
when the XP update was loaded onto my system. My server is Earthlink, and
they have been NO help, other than to continually tell me to reinstall their
software, which has been useless 3 times, so far. Considering the timing of
your post, and the latest update, I am wondering if it is no coincidence.
-Jon-