From: Nighthawk on
Is there anyone who can email the solution to the folling problem to
dannyhorner(a)comcast.net?

When I try to launch a link from within MS Outlook 2007 all it does it start
Word.

Any help will be appreciated!
--
DDH
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Nighthawk" <Nighthawk(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there anyone who can email the solution to the folling problem to
> dannyhorner(a)comcast.net?

Ask here, get an answer here. It is unwise to post real mail addresses in
public forums.

> When I try to launch a link from within MS Outlook 2007 all it does it start
> Word.

That means you have Word associated with the link type. Reset you web browser
file type associations. Since you didn't say what you were using for web
browsing, how to do that is left for you to discover.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]