From: LT on
Our office sends all day appointments (so that they appear at the top of the
calendar day) for work from home, vacation, and sick notices to our
respective teams so that at-a-glance we can see who is out for the day. We
ask that everyone select Alert = None.

Recently we have experienced this issue: Alerts are being sent to the
invitees. When the sender is told of this and they open their appointment,
None is showing. (This never happened in the past. We're not sure what might
have changed except that we all went to 2007 last August.)
Is this a bug or is there some configuration issue to be adjusted?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"LT" <LT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Our office sends all day appointments (so that they appear at the top of the
> calendar day) for work from home, vacation, and sick notices to our
> respective teams so that at-a-glance we can see who is out for the day. We
> ask that everyone select Alert = None.

You received a response twenty five minutes BEFORE you reposted your question.
Don't post if you don't intend to read the responses you get.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]