From: UEngstrom, SE UEngstrom, on
You can configure Personal Folder Backup Tool to put the backup on another
drive, even to a Network Drive if you Map the drive to a letter. I´ve never
tried to put the Backup on a UNC-path, but you never know.. It might work!

//Ulv

From: wandong on
I found a good tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

Wangdong
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com