From: DonnaL on
My outlook today page has disappeared. It was my default page for opening,
but now my inbox comes up first, and I can't find any shortcut to outlook
today. The only new thing I have done is use my onenote notebook to set up
tasks in outlook.
From: neo on
Start Microsoft Outlook and then select Tools | Options | Other tab |
Advanced Options button. Option to set the default startup folder is at the
top. (Outlook Today is will be the top most folder [e.g. Personal Folders
[IMAP/POP3] or Mailbox - Username [Exchange].)