From: Gee Weez on
Hello,

I am writing a MAPI addin for Outlook that would generate iMip style
messages for meeting requests, responses and cancellations. I know
Outlook configured to work with IMAP is able to generate and consume
such iMip (iCalendar messages), and was wondering if there is some
method/functionality exposed in Outlook (or else where) which I could
use to generate and parse the iCalendar objects into Outlook objects.

I noticed the SaveAs method in the Outlook Object Model can generate
iCalendar files for AppointmentItems but wasn't sure if the same would
generate the correct iCalendar files (i.e. with the correct METHOD)
for meeting cancellations, etc.

Regards,

GW.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gee Weez" <weez.gee(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> I am writing a MAPI addin for Outlook that would generate iMip style
> messages for meeting requests, responses and cancellations. I know
> Outlook configured to work with IMAP is able to generate and consume
> such iMip (iCalendar messages), and was wondering if there is some
> method/functionality exposed in Outlook (or else where) which I could
> use to generate and parse the iCalendar objects into Outlook objects.

Best if you ask in the programming group
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]