From: Joe J. on
I'm using Outlook 2003 for mail and I have multiple email accounts. Not
addresses, multiple accounts Embarq, Prodigy, AT&T etc. For whatever
reason, one contact in my list can only receive mail from one of my
non-default accounts. I've had him add me to his safe senders list etc but
it still only comes through on one account. Damn his AOL account.

Is it possible to set up his address with a default account? Meaning when I
send him an email, it would automatically go out using a different account
than my default. When I send him an email I have to remember to change the
outgoing account or he doesn't receive it and it's a pain to always
remember.

Or, better yet if anybody knows other settings in AOL mail that would allow
him to receive my normal account email??? Never used AOL.

Thanks,