From: luv2bike2 on
I have Windows 7 installed on my Dell computer, Updates are up-to-date.
I also have Office 2007 installed and Updates are up-to-date.
Charter Internet Security Suite

My issue is:
1) every so often a pop-up message for Outlook 2007 appears saying that it
has stopped responding and is looking for a solution. Outlook will go to a
transparent screen and about a minute give or take some seconds, Outlook will
come back.
2) also when I first open up Outlook, if I have some messages waiting to be
received it will take forever to download them no matter what the size of the
email message is. 1k in size on up.
3) When I close Outlook, and reboot/shutdown computer sometimes i will get a
pop-up saying that message a message has been changed do I want to save the
changes. There are no messages open and the subject that these emails have
are not ones that I have or remember opening up. its all too weird.

What I have done and after each step was done I rebooted the computer to see
if the issues were still present:

1) ran Malwarebytes--with the newest version --- cleaned up the malware

2) ran Ad-aware -- newest version -- cleaned up the adware

3) ran Spybot Search and Destroy - newest version - no problems found

4) Ran F-Secure from Charter Internet Security suite - no problems found

5) Ran Glary Utilities - Cleaned up Register, cleaned up Temp. Internet
Files, Clean up of Startup Manager.

6) reboot computer after each process above and still had the issue with
Outlook 2007.

7) after none of those steps improved my Outlook issue, I decided to
uninstall, reboot and install Charter Internet Security Suite --- (which this
solved a problem i was having before where I could not open up outlook and IE
8 or open IE 8 and than outlook.). What it solved for one time only was the
speed of receiving email messages. After that it went right back to taking
forever to download messages the next time I opened up Outlook.

8) uninstalled Charter Internet Security Suite and installed AVG Anti-Virus
software (free version), activated MS Firewall. and I still have all the
issues describe above.

9) Did NOT unistall and reinstall office, i ran the Repair option and still
have the same issue.

I have not installed any new programs in several months and what I have
installed I uninstalled them and still have the issues.

Before I go and reformat the HD and install Win7 and all my other programs
does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing these issues?

BTW... I ran Malwarebytes, Spybot, Ad-Aware and Charter F-Secure all in Safe
Mode.

Sorry this is so long, i just wanted to give as much information I can.

Thanks in advance!
--
Thank you,