From: guymaine on
Where is "Start" in Win7?

From: VanguardLH on
guymaine wrote:

> Where is "Start" in Win7?

You have never used a version of Windows before version 7? If Windows 7
is your very first experience with Windows then suggested reading by
newbies would include:

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-7-Dummies-Andy-Rathbone/dp/0470497432

It might be available at your local public library.

If you hover over the circled multi-colored flag button at the lower
left corner of the screen (at the left end of the Windows taskbar), what
does the balloon say?

AND STOP STARTING NEW THREADS! If you want to continue your discussion
then post your replies in the SAME thread.