From: Mlouindallas on

how can I view emails in outlook 2003 remotely, meaning when not using my
computer?
--
Mlou
From: Tom Willett on
Kind of hard to do without a computer.

"Mlouindallas" <Mlouindallas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:
: how can I view emails in outlook 2003 remotely, meaning when not using my
: computer?
: --
: Mlou

From: Bob I on
Using someone else's computer? Where are the e-mails that you want to
look at?

From: VanguardLH on
Mlouindallas wrote:

> how can I view emails in outlook 2003 remotely, meaning when not using my
> computer?

Use the webmail interface to your account, or use an e-mail client on
whatever other computer you will be using. If using POP to access your
mailbox, only the Inbox folder gets updated. If using IMAP then all
subscribed folders in the mailbox (on the server) are in sync with what is
in your e-mail client.

Otherwise, use remote software to connect to your host, like LogMeIn.