From: Dan on
I am using MS Outlook 2007 with the MS Dynamics CRM client. Since
installing the client, every now and then I get the following error:
"Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'pdfmoutook' add-in.
If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this
add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to
disable this add-in?". Outlook will then send an error message and
restart.

I have disabled the add-in and checked for Microsoft Updates. None of
which has stopped this error from occuring. The error only occurs
about twice a day when clicking "New" while in the Inbox view.

Please let me knwo if you have seen this before or know what I can do
to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.