From: xebec on
I'm having the exact same problem. I have not found any resolution to this.

From: blackjf on
On Nov 30, 11:06 am, xebec <xe...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I'm having the exact same problem. I have not found any resolution to this.
>
> "James_northsails" wrote:
> > Every time i receive emailOutlookhangs, in event viewer i get the following
> > logs:
>
> > Fault bucket 467407681.

> >http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
>
> > and
>
> >HangingapplicationOUTLOOK.EXE, version 11.0.8169.0, hang module hungapp,
> > version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

> >http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
>
> > I have tried Scanpst.exe and even creating a new pst file but with no luck.
>
> > Any thoughts would be much appreciated
> > Thanks in advance.

Same here for a couple of users. Any luck with this?
From: xebec on
For me, I found the issue was with the unified messaging client. I
uninstalled the um client and Outlook returned to normal.

From: blackjf on
On Dec 20, 2:20 pm, xebec <xe...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> For me, I found the issue was with the unified messaging client. I
> uninstalled the um client and Outlook returned to normal.
>
> "blac...(a)gmail.com" wrote:
> > On Nov 30, 11:06 am, xebec <xe...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > I'm having the exact same problem. I have not found any resolution to this.

> > Same here for a couple of users. Any luck with this?

With Outlook/Exchange 2007 or 2003?
From: xebec on

"blackjf(a)gmail.com" wrote:

> With Outlook/Exchange 2007 or 2003?

Outlook/Exchange 2003. I have an Inter-Tel phone system and I'm using their
unified messaging client. This problem has happened on just one computer so
far, all of the other computers are running it fine and I'm using the same
version of Windows, Office, and the UM client on every machine.