From: rahgrrl on
I have user who, when in Outlook, is performing a task such as
double-clicking an email in his inbox, or clicking "new" to compose a new
email, is experiencing a very quick switching to the windows desktop. After a
very brief pause he is returned back to the Outlook task he was working on.

Any suggestions on why this is happening, and how to stop it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
If Outlook is opened in safe mode, does this behaviour continue?

Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe

Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe

Choose the above depending upon the O/S.

If this resolves the issue, then an Add In is the culprit. Disable them all,
then add them back one at a time and test each one until you find the
culprit.

--

Kathleen Orland