From: stephg on
Hi. I have extensive notes in my contacts but when I print my contacts, it
only prints a couple of lines from the note field. I am printing card style.
Thank you!
From: Debby Hanoka on
On May 10, 12:30 pm, stephg <ste...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi.  I have extensive notes in my contacts but when I print my contacts, it
> only prints a couple of lines from the note field.  I am printing card style.
> Thank you!

Are you printing the what you see while in the Contacts folder, or are
you opening up each individual contact and printing what you have for
them?

Debby