From: Sandra on
Every now and then, Outlook prevents me from editing messages properly. I
can't position my cursor directly within the text, but rather have to use the
arrow keys to move back and forth/up and down in order to move around within
the message. Also, when this occurs, I cannot select text to set in boldface
text, italics, etc. What causes this?
From: thecreator on
Hi Sandra,

You are telling what is happening, but not what you have.

What operating system are you using? What Service Pack Level?
What version of Outlook are you using?
Who is your Mouse Manufacturer? Are you using the latest Mouse Drivers?
What Anti-Virus program are you using?

--
thecreator