From: John on
Hi

In OL2007 Trust Centre, under Macro Security I have selected 'No security
check for macros' and under 'Programmatic Access' I have selected 'Never
warn me about suspicious activity'. However OL still displays the security
warning when an application is sending emails via OL. This problem is not
present with OL on another PC. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Regards

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"John" <info(a)nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message

> In OL2007 Trust Centre, under Macro Security I have selected 'No security
> check for macros' and under 'Programmatic Access' I have selected 'Never
> warn me about suspicious activity'. However OL still displays the security
> warning when an application is sending emails via OL. This problem is not
> present with OL on another PC. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Here are your options with regard to the Outlook Object Model Guard:
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]