From: Jorge Almeida on
Hello there!

I have a 2008 SBS domain set and all was working well right about 2
weeks ago when Outlook started to ask for a username and password to
connect to "remote.domain.pt" . It also mentions a certificate error and
I don't have a clue on how to repair this problem.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You can start by ensuring that you have a valid certificate installed. Open
the Exchange Management Shell and enter:

"Get-ExchangeCertificate"

Open an MMC, add the Certificates snap-in and look at the corresponding
certificate. Maybe it has expired.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Vladimir Meloski on
Hi Jorge,

You may find info regarding certificates on following link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb851505.aspx (Certificate Use in
Exchange Server 2007)

Regards,

Vladimir Meloski

"Jorge Almeida" <jalmeida(a)isicom.pt> wrote in message
> Hello there!
>
> I have a 2008 SBS domain set and all was working well right about 2 weeks
> ago when Outlook started to ask for a username and password to connect to
> "remote.domain.pt" . It also mentions a certificate error and I don't have
> a clue on how to repair this problem.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1