From: Bill Clark on
Running Exchange 2007 SP1 and have a question about permissions. We have
several scripts that are ran from a 3rd party program and one of the scripts
places Tasks in a users account. What are the bare minimum permissions that
this automated account would need to add a Task to a users mailbox? I don't
really want to add "Full Access" if it isn't needed. The account placing
the tasks is a standard, user mailbox. Thanks.

Bill

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
It depends on how the script tries to gain access. If the script logs into
a service mailbox on which it has rights and then tries to open a user's
folder, all it needs is folder rights that you can grant through Outlook.
If the script tries to log into the user's mailbox, then it needs full
access to the mailbox itself.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..