From: iccsi on
I tried to send out emails when user launch the mdb.

The application is able to send out emails, but I got OutputTo isn't
available now message when I move the code to AutoExec marco or on
FormLoad.The code only works after application running and click on a
button.

I just wonder is it possible to send out email when the mdb launch by
itself.

Any information is great appreciated,
From: Daniel Pineault on
Could you please post your code so we can take a look at it.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/