From: WLS on
Wow! I just subscribed to this newsgroup in Evolution and downloaded
over 200,000 headers dating back to June 2003.

Took awhile to mark them all read and to delete them. LOL!

Now, if only I could add this email account, I might switch from TB.

From: Happy Oyster on
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:47:08 -0400, WLS <rafter22(a)verizonREMOVE.net> wrote:

>Wow! I just subscribed to this newsgroup in Evolution and downloaded
>over 200,000 headers dating back to June 2003.
>
>Took awhile to mark them all read and to delete them. LOL!
>
>Now, if only I could add this email account, I might switch from TB.

Great! Where!? Provider???

..
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung
From: LSMFT on
WLS wrote:
> Wow! I just subscribed to this newsgroup in Evolution and downloaded
> over 200,000 headers dating back to June 2003.
>
> Took awhile to mark them all read and to delete them. LOL!
>
> Now, if only I could add this email account, I might switch from TB.

What a dumb move. You can limit that in config.

--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........
From: Happy Oyster on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:14:07 +0200, Martin <me(a)address.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:32:57 +0300, Happy Oyster <happy.oyster(a)ariplex.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:47:08 -0400, WLS <rafter22(a)verizonREMOVE.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Wow! I just subscribed to this newsgroup in Evolution and downloaded
>>>over 200,000 headers dating back to June 2003.
>>>
>>>Took awhile to mark them all read and to delete them. LOL!
>>>
>>>Now, if only I could add this email account, I might switch from TB.
>>

>>Great! Where!? Provider???

Reasonable. ;O)

..
From: WLS on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:09:45 +0200, houghi wrote:

> WLS wrote:
>> Wow! I just subscribed to this newsgroup in Evolution and downloaded
>> over 200,000 headers dating back to June 2003.
>>
>> Took awhile to mark them all read and to delete them. LOL!
>>
>> Now, if only I could add this email account, I might switch from TB.
>
> What do you mean with "Add this email account"? Also is the domain
> verizonREMOVE.net yours? If not, please do not use it. Just add .invalid
> to whatever existing or nonexisting domain you use and you will be ok.
>
> houghi

The rafter22 account is a sub account of my main email account at this
domain.

In Thunderbird I can configure it as a separate account, but for some
reason it doesn't show up in Evolution.

Then again my main account doesn't show up as named either, but as
folders under On This Computer. I want two mail accounts showing up. One
as My Mail and the other as rafter22's Mail, along with the Giganews
newsgroup account, although Pan works great for newsgroups.

--
openSUSE 11.2x86_64 (Gnome 2.28.2) | AMD Athlon(tm) 64 3000+ | 2GB RAM
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Updates
Next: On every startup