From: Pat Immel on
I have a calendar with many events per day. When I try to print the
month view to a letter size page, most of the dates do not print. I
have access to a D size printer (24x36) and am trying to use that, but
Outlook doesn't seem to be able to deal with something this big. The
MS calendar printing wizard doesn't address this, plus it destroys any
color coding from the original calendar.

Any help would be appreciated!
Pat
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
The cell size of the the month view limits the amt of appointments you'll
see. If portrait layout doesn't show enough, you'll need to print days or
the week planner view.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: TechGuy on
Pat, one solution is to use a addin for Ms Office called WinCalendar.
It converts Outlook Calendar to native MS Word and Excel format (+word
wrap).
From there you can further edit and print to just about any size. See
here for more info:
http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html