From: Steve Ardcorr on
Yeah Ozone 4 is so good it made me late for my date :)

Joking, misleading headline perhaps, there's nothing wrong with my timing.

It's when I put Ozone 4 on a bus and going through some presets
it seriously knocks sonar out of sync. I have to stop and re-start the
track for every preset. None my other effects do this.
Adjusted my latency in sonar (asio) but no change.
I've checked through Ozone's setting but can't see anything that might
be causing this. Is it just me or does Ozone do this with everyone's else.
The problem isn't when I load Ozone, it only happens when I change a preset,
then sonar goes badly out of sync.
Steve

From: Gerry Peters on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:25:05 +0100, "Steve Ardcorr"
<purtington(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

>Yeah Ozone 4 is so good it made me late for my date :)
>
>Joking, misleading headline perhaps, there's nothing wrong with my timing.
>
>It's when I put Ozone 4 on a bus and going through some presets
>it seriously knocks sonar out of sync. I have to stop and re-start the
>track for every preset. None my other effects do this.
>Adjusted my latency in sonar (asio) but no change.
>I've checked through Ozone's setting but can't see anything that might
>be causing this. Is it just me or does Ozone do this with everyone's else.
>The problem isn't when I load Ozone, it only happens when I change a preset,
>then sonar goes badly out of sync.
>Steve
>

>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---

some mastering compressors purposely delay the playback so they can
use "look ahead" compression. This sort of compressor should be on the
Master Bus which every single audio track should be bussed to. If used
in this way you'd likely never notice the 100-200 msec delay. Once
playback started it would be fine. If you're changing a preset while
playback is running, I'd expect a bobble.
--
Gerry Peters