From: Bob Donald on

> Yeah, that's the guy. I couldn't remember it's name. I only record OTA
> when there's a third HDTV program I want to record while two others are
> being recorded from the HD Homerun on QAM, which doesn't have the other
> streams.

Not to take the subject any further OT, but which cable provider are you
using? I just switched to cable modem <dsl could only get me 1.5mb, the
20-24 I'm getting through comcast is MUCH better!> and was thinking about
trying to add cable tv and dumping the satellite if I can get rid of the
stb's. From my understanding, QAM allows me to take a feed and plug it
directly into the card <keeping in mind that all channels wont be
accessible> and get certain channels, am I correct in this assumption? If
so, which channels work with it?

From: Sue Morton on
Yes I forgot about that one, you had to pay for a US EPG (program guide)
though (not sure if that's still true. A quick Google turns up MC2XML
(which states it doesn't require a MCE windows to use it)...

Also around is ChrisTV but I'm not sure about an EPG for US with that
one, either.
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo"