From: "Gary ." on
What could be causing this please? Going direct, using pg_connect, is
not a problem.

The code in question looks like
$pdo = new PDO('pgsql:host=localhost;port=5432;dbname=mydb', 'dbuser',
'dbpass');
(I think - I've yet to be able to debug it down to a single line)
From: Niel Archer on
> What could be causing this please? Going direct, using pg_connect, is
> not a problem.

Seems like a simple missing driver problem. Make sure you have the PDO
postgres driver enabled in your php.ini, it does not use the same driver
as the Postgres extension.

--
Niel Archer
niel.archer (at) blueyonder.co.uk

From: "Gary ." on
On 4/22/10, Niel Archer wrote:
>> What could be causing this please? Going direct, using pg_connect, is
>> not a problem.

> Make sure you have the PDO
> postgres driver enabled in your php.ini, it does not use the same driver
> as the Postgres extension.

Aha! Okay, thanks! It's working now...

Pages: 1
Prev: Sharing happiness!!