From: Bruno CHALOPIN on
Hi,

I've seen that ldap_sasl_bind is supported on windows since 5.3.3.
Unfortunately, there is no php_ldap.dll extension in the PHP 5.3.3 zip
package.

Forgetting or it is normal ?

Regards,

Bruno
From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 July 2010 14:52, Bruno CHALOPIN <bruno.chalopin(a)laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've seen that ldap_sasl_bind is supported on windows since 5.3.3.
> Unfortunately, there is no php_ldap.dll extension in the PHP 5.3.3 zip
> package.
>
> Forgetting or it is normal ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruno

The ldap extension seems to only be available using the VC9 builds (ts
and nts builds).
From: Pierre Joye on
hi,

See t http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=46971, or directly:

http://windows.php.net/downloads/qa/php_ldap-5.3.3-nts-vc6-x86.zip
http://windows.php.net/downloads/qa/php_ldap-5.3.3-vc6-x86.zip

Next release should have that fixed again.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Richard Quadling <rquadling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 July 2010 14:52, Bruno CHALOPIN <bruno.chalopin(a)laposte.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've seen that ldap_sasl_bind is supported on windows since 5.3.3.
>> Unfortunately, there is no php_ldap.dll extension in the PHP 5.3.3 zip
>> package.
>>
>> Forgetting or it is normal ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Bruno
>>
>> --
>>

> The ldap extension seems to only be available using the VC9 builds (ts
> and nts builds).

Pierre

From: Bruno CHALOPIN on
Thanks for the reply but these dlls seems not to implement ldap_sasl_bind.
I will wait for the next release.

Regards,

Bruno

From: Pierre Joye on
hi,

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Bruno CHALOPIN
<bruno.chalopin(a)laposte.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply but these dlls seems not to implement ldap_sasl_bind.
> I will wait for the next release.

Ah sorry, I forgot about this part of the question while replying.
Sasl won't make it to any VC6 versions. Only VC9. You should move to
VC9 versions.

Cheers,
--
Pierre