From: Pierre Fauconnier on
Hello comp.php.windows,

What is the environment variable to define, in order to work fine with unicode
environment, and POST method, in CGI mode?

Regards,
Pierre.
--
My program launches the php-cgi.exe via a "CreateProcess" having its
"dwCreationFlags" set to "CREATE_UNICODE_ENVIRONMENT". (I have to use a more

_________________________ Script ______________________________
As example, a PHP script sends a form containing 3 inputs, then displays the
results via phpinfo.
echo <<<L02
<form name="selStudent" action="${_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}" method="$myMethod">
<input type="text" name="txtStuCod"/>
<input type="hidden" name="keyStuCod" value="1"/>
<input type="submit" name="cmdStuCod" value="Search"/>
</form>
L02;
Results extracted from phpinfo() with $myMethod = 'POST';
_GET("txtStuCod") 234.56
_GET("keyStuCod") 1
_GET("cmdStuCod") Search
_POST("t") \02\03\04\0.\05\06\0