From: "David Stoltz" on
Folks,

I'm trying to validate an email address which is entered in a form field
against our Active Directory.

I'm using some PHP scripting supplied by http://phpad.sunyday.net/ but
it's not working, and the site doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

Does anyone have any "good" method of doing this?

Thanks for any info.

-Dave

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 10:59 -0400, David Stoltz wrote:

> Folks,
>

> I'm trying to validate an email address which is entered in a form field
> against our Active Directory.
>

> I'm using some PHP scripting supplied by http://phpad.sunyday.net/ but
> it's not working, and the site doesn't seem to be supported anymore.
>

> Does anyone have any "good" method of doing this?
>

> Thanks for any info.
>
> -Dave

Have you looked at the LDAP functions?

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Nathan Nobbe on
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:59 AM, David Stoltz <Dstoltz(a)shh.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to validate an email address which is entered in a form field
> against our Active Directory.
>
> Does anyone have any "good" method of doing this?

try the adLDAP class - its the chronic

http://adldap.sourceforge.net/

-nathan
From: "David Stoltz" on
Awesome – thanks – BTW, what does “it’s the chronic” mean?

From: Nathan Nobbe on
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM, David Stoltz <Dstoltz(a)shh.org> wrote:

> Awesome – thanks – BTW, what does “it’s the chronic” mean?

listen to some dr. dre or come visit me in denver, co :)

-nathan
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Website content question