From: Joshua Kehn on
On Aug 6, 2010, at 11:12 AM, tedd wrote:

> At 10:30 AM -0400 8/6/10, Joshua Kehn wrote:
>> On Aug 6, 2010, at 7:27 AM, tedd wrote:
>>

>> There is something wrong with having a little fun?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -Josh
>
> Yes, it's a waste of time -- humbug!
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd
>
> --
> -------
> http://sperling.com/

Tedd-

I guess that quarters game was a complete waste of time as well? :)

Regards,

-Josh
____________________________________
Joshua Kehn | Josh.Kehn(a)gmail.com
http://joshuakehn.com

From: tedd on
At 11:17 AM -0400 8/6/10, Joshua Kehn wrote:
>On Aug 6, 2010, at 11:12 AM, tedd wrote:
>> At 10:30 AM -0400 8/6/10, Joshua Kehn wrote:
>>> On Aug 6, 2010, at 7:27 AM, tedd wrote:
>>>

>>> There is something wrong with having a little fun?
> >>
> > Yes, it's a waste of time -- humbug!
>
>Tedd-
>
>I guess that quarters game was a complete waste of time as well? :)
>
>Regards,
>
>-Josh

-Josh:

No, writing it provided me with the experience of developing a
rule-based AI solution to a real-world problem and I received a
little money for my efforts. Experience and money are never a waste
of time.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------
http://sperling.com/
From: "Daniel P. Brown" on
On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 09:47, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> No, writing it provided me with the experience of developing a rule-based AI
> solution to a real-world problem and I received a little money for my
> efforts. Experience and money are never a waste of time.

The opinions of what is gainful life experience and what is a
waste of time will vary greatly from one to another.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
UNADVERTISED DEDICATED SERVER SPECIALS
From: tedd on
At 12:33 PM -0400 8/7/10, Daniel P. Brown wrote:
>On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 09:47, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> No, writing it provided me with the experience of developing a rule-based AI
>> solution to a real-world problem and I received a little money for my
> > efforts. Experience and money are never a waste of time.
>
> The opinions of what is gainful life experience and what is a
>waste of time will vary greatly from one to another.

Experience and money are never a waste of time *to me*.

tedd
--
-------
http://sperling.com/
From: David Hutto on
On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 1:46 PM, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> At 12:33 PM -0400 8/7/10, Daniel P. Brown wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 09:47, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  No, writing it provided me with the experience of developing a
>>> rule-based AI
>>>  solution to a real-world problem and I received a little money for my
>>
>>  > efforts. Experience and money are never a waste of time.
>>
>>    The opinions of what is gainful life experience and what is a
>> waste of time will vary greatly from one to another.
>

> Experience and money are never a waste of time *to me*.

but did they make money off of the video, was it branded?

If not, then it was a great promo, even without seeing it, I've 'seen' the buzz.
> tedd
> --
> -------
> http://sperling.com/