From: "Tom Calpin" on
I'm not affiliated with the PHP Unconference in any way but saw this on another mailing list, so just passing it on here in case anyone is interested.

-Tom

We are delighted to announce that PHP Unconference Europe will take place on:

19th & 20th February 2011

in:

Manchester, UK.

The venue will be in a central location, very accessible from all

three train stations in Manchester city center.

Learn more at:

http://www.phpuceu.org/2010/10/03/save-the-date-feb-19-20-2011/

As PHP Unconference Europe is an international event, admission

tickets will go on sale in two currencies.

They will cost £ 40.00 or € 46.00.

We expect to announce the exact venue and put the entry tickets up for

sale very shortly.

PHP Unconference Europe is organized by group of volunteers, based

throughout Europe and is non-commercial. The goal of the unconference

is the exchange of information about PHP and related topics, not to

make a profit - ticket sales and sponsor funding just cover our costs.

We really need your help in spreading the word and to make the

unconference a success. Here is how you can help:

1. If you have a blog about PHP or related web technologies, please

post a short message, announcing PHP Unconference Europe.

2. Tweet about the unconference. The official hash tag is #phpuceu .

3. Tell all your friends and colleagues, who are interested in PHP and

related web technologies about the unconference.

The organizers look forward to seeing many of you at the event.