From: Ken Kixmoeller on
Hey, folks --- -

I have a new system going "live" shortly. Unfortunately, through some
client delays (and mine, too, I suppose), we are butting up to a
vacation I have planned.

My client would like to have a *local* resource PHP person, in case,
well I don't know, the whole system starts randomly launching ICBMs
toward world capitals or something.

So: anyone interested in being a backstop for me over the rest of this
month, and a possible replacement in case the client sends a hit-man
after me, please send me a note off-line.

Some Details:

-- St. Paul/Minneapolis area

-- PHP 5.2x

-- MySQL 5

-- OOP design, using data objects and an application object

-- "Interesting" construction, in that I use a MySQL
table as a screen controller object.

-- Shopping site, home-built shopping cart. Low volume.

-- Session-based, no cookies.

-- Home-built Orbital CC processing module

Ken
From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 03/11/2010 07:05 PM Ken Kixmoeller said the following:
> Hey, folks --- -
>
> I have a new system going "live" shortly. Unfortunately, through some
> client delays (and mine, too, I suppose), we are butting up to a
> vacation I have planned.
>
> My client would like to have a *local* resource PHP person, in case,
> well I don't know, the whole system starts randomly launching ICBMs
> toward world capitals or something.
>
> So: anyone interested in being a backstop for me over the rest of this
> month, and a possible replacement in case the client sends a hit-man
> after me, please send me a note off-line.
>
> Some Details:
>
> -- St. Paul/Minneapolis area
>
> -- PHP 5.2x
>
> -- MySQL 5
>
> -- OOP design, using data objects and an application object
>
> -- "Interesting" construction, in that I use a MySQL
> table as a screen controller object.
>
> -- Shopping site, home-built shopping cart. Low volume.
>
> -- Session-based, no cookies.
>
> -- Home-built Orbital CC processing module

You may want to try posting an offer here to increase the chances of
finding somebody.

http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

You can also look some of the available people on the map of your region:

http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/country/us/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Find and post PHP jobs
http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/

http://www.phpclasses.org/
From: Ken Kixmoeller on
Manuel Lemos wrote:
> Hello,
>> You may want to try posting an offer here to increase the chances of
> finding somebody.
>
> http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/
>
> You can also look some of the available people on the map of your region:
>
> http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/country/us/

Thanks

From: Jochem Maas on
Op 3/11/10 10:05 PM, Ken Kixmoeller schreef:
> Hey, folks --- -
>

> -- Session-based, no cookies.

sessions are cookie based. unless your passing the
session id around via a URL parameter, which is a no-no.
From: Ken Kixmoeller on
Jochem Maas wrote:
> Op 3/11/10 10:05 PM, Ken Kixmoeller schreef:
>> Hey, folks --- -
>>

>> -- Session-based, no cookies.
>
> sessions are cookie based. unless your passing the
> session id around via a URL parameter, which is a no-no.

Ja, bestimmt. I should have said "no persistent cookies"