From: jassi brar on
On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Kyungmin Park <kmpark(a)infradead.org> wrote:
> If there's no comments. it's time to select to merge it.
> I think it can't which is better. so I hope community select any one
> Only consideration which is proper for linux and future usage
As i said, I am working full time on it.
PL330 core and S3C DMA API driver is done and it'll be a day or two
before I am done testing them.
So, around this wednesday I plan to submit patches for PL330 core driver
and the S3C-DMA-API driver for S5P-6442, C1XX and V210
Once the PL330 core is accepted, we can freeze it's API and start work on
DMA engine API driver for it.