From: "DAVID APPIAH" on
Attention:
With respect and humility, I decided to send this proposal to you, this
however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against
your will.

I am David Appiah from Republic of Sierra Leone, 22years old and the only son
of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Michael Appiah, My father was a highly
reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and suppliers of Gold Dust material)
who operated in Accra Ghana during his days, It is sad to say that my father
passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips in abroad
in February 2006. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to
have been masterminded by an Uncle of his who traveled with him at that time.
But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since
then my father took me so special.

Before his death on March 12, 2007, he told me about the deposit of
(USD$18.7M) eighteen million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. and
150kg of Gold Bar, which he deposited in a Security Company in Accra Ghana, My
father told me he deposited the fund as a family valuable consignment Box, and
my father did not disclose it to the Security Company as money, because he
deposited it together with 150kg Gold Bar, and it was inside Consignment Box.
My father did not want the Security Company tamper with fund that was why he
deposited the fund as a family valuable for security reasons.

Presently i am here in Accra Ghana for the inquiry of the family valuable
consignment Box and 150kg of Gold which everything is still intact, I want to
use your position to get this fund out from the Security Company and move it
to your country so that i can invest the fund into a business ventures in your
favour.

And before my father died he advice me that on no account must I invest this
fund in Africa because the Uncle that sent my father on death are still
looking for me, that is why I want this transaction be taken as a top secret
between me and you.

My Father give me all the document concerns this fund, and give me his dairy
where he wrote all the information�s about the Security Company, but he told
me that any thing time I need the fund, that I should contact the Security
Company, and he gave me the deposit document of the fund, and the file number.
I will give you this entire document when I know that you really want to help me.

Please I contacted you due to I cannot deal with the Security Company alone
and because the fund in question is a very big amount of money and need a very
strong hand and an advance person, So I'm presenting you to the Security
Company as the beneficiary of the Consignment box.

And I will like you to state your percentage you will take from the total fund
for your assistance.

I assure you we can achieve it successfully if you can follow my instruction
and direction. In your reply, please send the following information as
underlined below:

1. Your full names..............
2. Your phone number............
3. Your nationality.............
5. Your Gender..................
5. Your occupation..............

Please, Consider this and get back to me though this email address
davidappiah022(a)gmail.com as soon as possible with the under listed information
to enable us proceed immediately.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
David Appiah