From: jelte.heijnen on
SWIFT MESSAGE
Swift Input: FIN103 CUSTOMER CREDIT
Date of issue: 07 / 01 / 2009
Maturing at: 23 / 12 / 2009
Amount: $5,390,000.00 USD

TRANSIT BULK DELIVERY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION
REF:S076554920134392, ($5,390,000.00 MILLION) ONLY

Sir/Ma

With reference to the thirty-six (36) payments sent to our bank on the 17th of December 2009 under the instructions of the International Center for Settlement of Contracts & Investments Disputes (ICSID) which is an autonomous international institution established under the United Nations (UN) Convention on the Settlement of Contracts and Inheritance Disputes, Lottery Winnings etc. Value was 23rd December 2009 Twenty-seven (27) payments have since been completed, while nine (9) remain pending.

Your email address has been submitted to our office as the beneficiary to one of the payments under the following transaction references;

TRN:S076554920134392
Amount USD $5,390,000.00
Value dated 23 December 2009
By order ICSID via the Central Bank of France
Reference: FR/FMF/BCEAO-47/09ST

Be advice that as the status of your payment arrive our bank and ready for onward transmission to your local bank account as the final beneficiary. The fund transfer will be credited and completed via swift as a 72hrs (3-days) normal banking period is allowed, and shall be taking its normal banking routing and clearing system through our correspondent bank.

Should you require any clarifications or inquire, please contact the account officer below via telephone, fax or email.

FIDEURAM BANK
Account officer:- Dwight Melvin
Tel/Fax:+34 917 692 713
E-mail:- d.melvin(a)accountant.com

Also attached with this letter is STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.

Sincerely,
ICSID
Wire Services Manager

Pages: 1