From: Beverly Howard on
This rings a very distant bell from the past... may not be relevant, but
easy to try.

Try this first http://bevhoward.com/ASync.htm#PST

Run the Detect and repair, then take the steps to force a replacement of
mapi32.dll

Finally, another obscure one that may no longer be relevant, but also
worth trying, http://BevHoward.com/ASync.htm#Forms

Beverly Howard
From: Beverly Howard on
>> East Grinstead, UK <<

;-) ...This heres how we talk herebouts... we regularly murder the
Queen's Ainglash every day, in my own case, often saying something
completely different than my intent.

To respond, I'm too scattered. If you go through my site, you will find
reams of poorly written trivia plopped on the pages in an attempt to
provide a ref point to some oft discussed topic... as a way to not have
to re-type it each time a regular question was asked.

Those pst words were probably committed to html at least six years ago
and I havn't read them since but the link posted in the hope that there
were enough clues within the text to lead to a resolution.

Will try to take a look at that info in the next week or so.

Thanks,
Beverly Howard