From: Marcus Analyst on
I have just gotten PPT 2007, and I can not disable the "align to slide"
feature on the alignment - under "Arrange". Do i need to adjust my
preferences, and how do I do that? Or maybe my copy is corrupted?

Thanks in advance to anyone out there!
--
Marc
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You need to click "Align selected objects"

This is only available if you have at least two shapes selected.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Marcus Analyst on
John, brilliant! You are the best, thanks!
--
Marc