From: Jeffnfbg15 on
I am using both Excel 2007 and Powerpoint 2007. I also program using console
applications and write code in C#. Is there a way to edit embedded chart
data using C#? We would like to keep the charts embeded but if we change the
data in Excel and copy of the chart the chart is now linked, maybe there is a
way to copy it as embedded instead?

The problem with the linked issue is whenever someone saves the PPT locally
and is no longer connected to our intranet they can no longer access the
excel file. Even if you pull the excel file over the linked file location
doesn't update on it's own so it's a very large pain.