From: Lone HPUser on
1 - I downloaded and placed the PREGR BIN file in the SD card.
2 - Recalled it to the stack and saved it as PREGR right on the HOME
directory.
3 - Then I hit 3 ENTER PREGR. The calculator places the entire text of
the BIN file on the stack.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong. Maybe the BIN file is
corrupted? Please help as I need this for a test next Tuesday.

From: Lone HPUser on
I got it to work, finally. I had to remove the quoted text from the
instructions before the program per se. Once I added <<>> before and
after, I got a nice scatterplot.
How do I imput a value X so I can get a statistical projection? Say I
have a list of average yearly cost for 1 gallon of milk and my data
goest up to 2009. How do I make a projection for 2015?
From: TW on
On Feb 18, 11:06 am, Lone HPUser <claude.barr...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got it to work, finally. I had to remove the quoted text from the
> instructions before the program per se. Once I added <<>> before and
> after, I got a nice scatterplot.
> How do I imput a value X so I can get a statistical projection? Say I
> have a list of average yearly cost for 1 gallon of milk and my data
> goest up to 2009. How do I make a projection for 2015?

It probably stores your equation in the variable EQ. If so, open the
numberical solver, type in the value and solve.

If not in EQ, it will be in another variable, or left on the stack.

TW
From: Lone HPUser on
> It probably stores your equation in the variable EQ. If so, open the
> numberical solver, type in the value and solve.
>
> If not in EQ, it will be in another variable, or left on the stack.
>
> TW

Brilliant! Thank you very much!