From: Ingo Willer on
After ten years of not using my HP I startet programming again. Now
I am looking for a possibility to run some User RPL commands in SysRPL
because I can not find an entry point for a needed function.

(Power of a ZINT e.g. 2 1000 ^ in RPL)
From: Andreas Möller on
Hello,

you can use all User-RPL commands in System-RPL

> (Power of a ZINT  e.g. 2 1000 ^ in RPL)
This would be x^ in User-RPL and can be used directly like this in
System-RPL.

For System-RPL use the following code (which requires two Zints as
input):
:: ( Level2: Zint Level1: Zint )
BINT1
SWAP
BINT1
FLASHPTR xssSYM^
DROP
;

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

From: Yann on
As stated by Andreas,
basically *any* userRPL command has a corresponding SysRPL mnemonic.
So you can't loose any functionality.

The "trick" is that, most of the time,
the SysRPL mnemonic is slightly different from the UserRPL one.

In general, add a "x" (lowercase) in front,
such as xDUP, x+, xCOS, etc.

More complete mnemonic database can be consulted,
one of the best being Carsten :
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/hpcalc/entries/index.html

Pages: 1
Prev: PREGR HELP!