From: Raj on
hI
I am referring to the pic at the end of the page at this link

http://netra.montana.edu/docs/sas/proc/z5ults.htm

A, B, C = Class variables

for the _type_ variables to be correct as mentioned in the pic, I
think the pic is reffering to the C, B, A as class variables.
Any answers?

Thanks for looking into it.

Raj.

From: data _null_; on
On Feb 21, 11:39 am, "Raj" <ramesh.cha...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hI
> I am referring to the pic at the end of the page at this link
>
> http://netra.montana.edu/docs/sas/proc/z5ults.htm
>
> A, B, C = Class variables
>
> for the _type_ variables to be correct as mentioned in the pic, I
> think the pic is reffering to the C, B, A as class variables.
> Any answers?
>
> Thanks for looking into it.
>
> Raj.

No error.
Type is formed from the class variables right to left.

Class A B C;
type = '000'b is overall (way 0 if you like)
type = '001'b is C one way
type = '010'b is B one way
type = '011'b is B*C