From: Enzo on
Hello to all!
I have just installed Samsung usb drivers fso my phone could connect to my
xp pro machine. While installing the usb drivers a popup appeared stating
"String PRODUCT_NAME was not found in string table". This message pops up at
least three times during the installation process. After a somewhat
successful installation, I noticed the name of the drivers in the add/remove
list as PRODUCT_NAME. As far as I can tell the usb drivers were succesfully
installed because my phone does connect proberly via usb cable. Is this a
potential problem to be listed as PRODUCT_NAME and not Samsung mcci drivers.
Is this fixable? Could it be an Installshield problem not recognizing the
true name?
Gracias!