From: JNPT on
What Kind of problem exactly you faced while repairing corrupt .pst file
using Stellar's Outlook PST repair Tool. It may be because of some technical
issue.

Either you can try the new version of the software which is more efficient
and equipped with excellent features like compatibility with windows7, count
of all items in individual folder, MS outlook is not required on system for
running application, no need to rescan the file in full version and most
exciting is 100% preview & Detail Summary Report of all recoverable items
which help you to evaluate the software and make better decision about how
helpful will it be for you?
OR
Try n connect to the customer support which help you to go through the
repair process in user friendly manner. I m sure they will help you out to
resolve the problem.
http://www.repair-outlook-pst.com/