From: Zozo on
Hi,
I have imported my servers into Hyper-V for test environment, and now
everything is up but I cannot access pwa.. it gives me the error 'unexpected
error occured'
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Zozo,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP