From: Nadia Tan on
Hello!

I am using the PWM generator block to generate pulses for a 3 phase
IGBT inverter in the Sim Power System Blockset. The 3 parameters
required when the 'internal generation of modulating signals' is
selected are the modulation index 'm', frequency and phase of output
voltage.

I am trying to run a system that generates the modulation index and
phase of output voltage. I want these generated datas to be used as
the datas required in the PWM generator block when the 'internal
generation of modulating signals' is selected simultaneous with the
generation of m and phase output voltage. How can I do that without
stopping the simulation in Simulink?

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Nadia-

Pages: 1