From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) on
If someone here is involved in the ASIS specification, there is a tiny
error in the package specification Asis.Clauses.

The documentary comments on function Clause_Names says :

> -- Appropriate Element_Kinds:
> -- A_Use_Package_Clause
> -- A_Use_Type_Clause
> -- A_With_Clause

This should be “ Appropriate Clause_Kinds ”
From: Stephen Leake on
"Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene(a)yahoo.fr> writes:

> If someone here is involved in the ASIS specification, there is a tiny
> error in the package specification Asis.Clauses.
>
> The documentary comments on function Clause_Names says :
>
>> -- Appropriate Element_Kinds:
>> -- A_Use_Package_Clause
>> -- A_Use_Type_Clause
>> -- A_With_Clause
>
> This should be “ Appropriate Clause_Kinds ”

There is good info about ASIS at:
http://www.sigada.org/wg/asiswg/asiswg.html?searchterm=asiswg

There used to be a mailing list to submit bugs like this, but I don't
see it there anymore.

--
-- Stephe
From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) on
On 3 jan, 09:23, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...(a)stephe-leake.org> wrote:
> There is good info about ASIS at:http://www.sigada.org/wg/asiswg/asiswg.html?searchterm=asiswg
I know this page, that's a good source.

> There used to be a mailing list to submit bugs like this, but I don't
> see it there anymore.
>
> --
> -- Stephe
Perhaps this may be found beside to Ada Issues and others at Ada-
Auth ?
I will have a look at it.
From: sjw on
On Jan 3, 5:09 pm, Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)
<yannick_duch...(a)yahoo.fr> wrote:
> On 3 jan, 09:23, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...(a)stephe-leake.org> wrote:> There is good info about ASIS at:http://www.sigada.org/wg/asiswg/asiswg.html?searchterm=asiswg
>
> I know this page, that's a good source.
>
> > There used to be a mailing list to submit bugs like this, but I don't
> > see it there anymore.
>
> > --
> > -- Stephe
>
> Perhaps this may be found beside to Ada Issues and others at Ada-
> Auth ?
> I will have a look at it.

You might also look at the 'getting involved' section of the page
Stephe pointed out.
From: Randy Brukardt on
"Hibou57 (Yannick Duch�ne)" <yannick_duchene(a)yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>> There used to be a mailing list to submit bugs like this, but I don't
>> see it there anymore.
>>
>> --
>> -- Stephe
> Perhaps this may be found beside to Ada Issues and others at Ada-
> Auth ?
> I will have a look at it.

Just use Ada-Comment for such things. ASIS was assigned to the ARG after the
previous group disbanded. We're just about finished with the overhaul of the
standard for Ada 2005.

You can find the currently known list of issues in the SIs (like an AI, but
for ASIS). Go to http://www.ada-auth.org/ais.html#ASIS99.

Randy Brukardt (ARG Editor).