From: OldManEd on
I have a 4 page report. I use the default Page Count function. It prints:

Page 1 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Page 4 of 3

How does one correct this error?

OldEd
From: Allen Browne on
This is likely to happen if you have code that suppresses or duplicates
sections of the report (e.g. setting the report's runtime properties such as
NextRecord, MoveLayout.) It happens because Access doesn't run the events
for all the intervening pages, i.e. it calculates the number of pages
without executing the code that can change the number of pages required.

There can be other causes, but here's a common example:
Print a Quantity of a Label
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html